A well-designed landing page can be the difference between a website visitor bouncing away or becoming a paying customer. If you’re looking to increase your conversion rates, here are 10 best practices for great landing pages that you should keep in mind.
- Keep your headlines short, sweet, and to the point.
- Use images sparingly and make sure they’re relevant to your offer.
- Use a strong call-to-action (CTA) that’s impossible to miss.
- Keep your forms short and only ask for essential information.
- Write engaging and compelling copy that’s impossible to resist.
- Make sure your page loads quickly and is easy to navigate.
- A/B tests different elements on your page to see what works best.
- Use social proof to show potential customers that others have had success with your offer.
- Offer a guarantee to help reduce any concerns or hesitations they may have.
- Keep the focus on your customer and what they stand to gain by converting.
These are just a few things to keep in mind if you want to create high-converting landing pages. Remember, it’s all about keeping the focus on your customer and what’s in it for them – not on you or your company. If you can do that, you’ll be well on your way to increasing your conversion rate in no time!